Monday, January 17, 2011

01.17.11

Outfit #1

  • White short-sleeve button-up shirt with puff sleeves (express)
  • Mint Green Tweed Mermaid Skirt (Banana Republic)
  • Nute Polka Dot Tights (Forever 21)
  • Gold Pleather Braided Belt (Forever 21)
  • Gold Oxfords (Forever 21)
I had a really hard time getting dressed this morning and i have no idea why. I wanted to wear my gold oxfords and thought they would look cute like this, but not only was it not cute, it was cold. I can't tell you how much i LOVE puff sleeve tops!!!!!!! SO CUTE!

































Outfit #2

  • Grey Bow Sweater (Target Girls)
  • Charcoal Jeggings
  • Charcoal Patent Leather Boots (Goldenbleu)
I quickly changed into something warmer, but when i walked out the door i realized i was still too cold and needed something longer to cover my derrier. I was lucky enough to have a brown dress in my car that fit perfectly.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...